Lane Bryant

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Two-Way Tuesday: Numbered Designs

Hey Guys! How's it going today? I normally don't remix a bold piece this quickly, but on Easter I had to rock my black and white plaid Numbered Designs skirt again. You first saw this look in LA for the kick off of Lucky Fabb. 




The one thing I omitted about the skirt last time is that it's reversible!!! How awesome is that? Designer, Shang Coleman Lined my skirt with another layer of the fabric so that I can literally flip in inside out and have a totally different look! For Easter I decided to wear it on the reverse side and paired it with my faux leather Ashley Stewart peplum, old Eloquii belt, Shoe Mint pumps and a re-purposed Brighton jewelry case as a clutch. 





What do you think? I love the double layers on this skirt because it gives an entirely different dimension of style. Paired with the peplum it looks more like a dress than separates. Like I told you before, pieces from Numbered Designs are super exclusive and limited in quantity. To get your very own piece of the action, email info@twelve24boutique.com

Make the world your personal runway! 

<3 Parker S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment