Lane Bryant

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Two Way Tuesday: Lane Collection

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I have had a few bumps in the road, but I am pushing through them. I am too blessed to be stressed and have some great things on the target this week. For today's post, I decided to remix my white Lane Collection jeans from Lane Bryant.

As you may remember, my friends at Lane Bryant sent me over a box of goodies as an early spring gift. I immediately fell in love with the Distressed White Jeans. I first styled them with an Embellished Tank they also sent over and my trusty #StyleSteal Wal-Mart denim jacket.


Now for the switch... A couple of weeks ago I went to a private shopping event hosted by my style buddies Tiffany Olson & Paris Rouzati at Hemlines Boutique. I knew I wanted to bring back out the white jeans, but with a more dressy look. I decided to pair them with my newly gifted Lane Bryant side zip cardigan  . To keep things interesting I added my magenta Shoe Mint pumps and my fave Henri Bendel bag. 







What do you think? One pair of jeans styled 2 very different ways. Whoever said big girls shouldn't wear white obviously didn't see how fab I look! lol! But seriously, don't be afraid to break the fashion mold. Don't let society put you in a box as to what you can and can't wear. I hope this looks inspires you and pushes you out of the box!

xoxo-

Parker S. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment