Lane Bryant

Friday, April 11, 2014

Lucky Fabb Day 1

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's been a week since I was in LA. I wanted to kick this Friday off with a flashback to last week. When I began to prepare my ensembles for Lucky Fabb, I knew I wanted to be different. I expressed my reservations to you earlier this week in my Fat FABB post about being curvy in a room full of straight sized women, so I knew I wanted to make a big impact with my fashions.

I reached out to my friends at Twelve 24 Boutique and they told me about an awesome new label that created custom skirts called Numbered Designs . What makes this particular label special is the fact that the pieces are limited edition creations that are numbered like artwork and are a part of capsule collections by local designers! How cool is that?!? The Numbered Designs skirts I rocked were created by designer extraordinaire, Shang Coleman. They also told me about a new t-shirt line called Statement Piece Tees and I knew exactly how I wanted to spin my looks.

For the first day I paired a custom Numbered Designs skirt with a cheeky little tee from Statement Piece Tees, both via Twelve 24 Boutique. Because the skirt and shirt were such a bold statement, I paired them with my studded Shoe Mint pumps and Brighton Collectibles bangles and watch.

What do you think? This is definitely one of my fave looks for the year and will totally compete with the look I will show you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this look and stay tuned for the Numbered Designs skirt I will show you tomorrow! For more info on the skirt and tee please email info@twelve24boutique.com .


xoxo-

<3 Parker S.







Photo Courtesy of Thea Neal. My skirt saved her seat! lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment