Lane Bryant

Monday, April 21, 2014

#ootd Denim & Dots

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing in case you were wondering. With the weather being so up and down, I haven't really been motivated to wear anything fab. Although it's April, it's been feeling more like February some days and when it's not cold it's been raining. Thankfully this weekend we had a break in the weather and I was able to really pull out some of my spring clothes.

Last year, I scored an adorable polka dot skirt from ASOS. I have worn it several times, but decided to give it a little pop. I paired the skirt with my fave denim shirt from JCP,  Just Fab Luxe pumps, Michael Kors clutch and vintage Eloquii Jacket. I loved adding the pops of green and purple because I think it definitely took the look up a notch.







What do you think? I know the green and purple really don't make since, but somehow they both work. How do you wear denim and dots?

xoxo-


<3 Parker S

1 comment:

  1. very cute skirt, and I love the heels!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete