Lane Bryant

Friday, April 25, 2014

Color Pop

We made it guys, It's Friday! What do you have planned this weekend? I have a weekend full of style sessions and errands. When I'm running around a lot, I like to be comfortable but still put together. If you've been following me for a while then you know every thing's not always high heels and dresses. However, even when I'm not all decked out, I still like to look nice. 

The other day I had some late evening style sessions after work, so I decided to rock jeans. The best thing about a great pair of jeans is that you can dress them up or down depending on the look you want to achieve. For my look on Wednesday I decided to pair my Lane Bryant distressed white jeans with my yellow SWAK Pretty Cami and Fashion to Figure striped jacket. To round out the look, I added a lime green skinny belt to give the cami some definition and a color pop red clutch to match the red elbow patches on the jacket. 




What do you think? Before you decide to pick up sweats and gym shoes to run errands, take a couple of extra steps and throw on a simple outfit like this. Don't have a jacket? Throw on a fun cardigan a light-weight pullover sweater. Not only will you look more polished, but as my grandma says,  "When you look good, you feel good"!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S. 



No comments:

Post a Comment