Lane Bryant

Monday, April 14, 2014

Lucky Fabb Finale

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was hectic to say the least. I was supposed to give you my final look from Lucky Fabb on Saturday, but the day got away from me. I finished up Lucky Fabb by wearing another fabulous skirt by Numbered Designs.

Because we were brunching, I wanted to wear something dainty, yet impactful. I paired my gold tulle skirt with a breathtaking necklace and ring courtesy of one of my fave accessories designers Rean Fisher. She created these pieces specifically for this ensemble and also loaned me an amazing mother of pearl clutch. To round out the look, I added a color pop with my cobalt blue suede Manolo Blahnik pumps.







What do you think?!? How amazing were my accessories? Special thanks to Tammie Reed of Talking with Tami for snapping my outfit pics. If you want to score a skirt similar to mine email info@twelve24boutique.com and to grab amazing one of a kind baubles like my necklace and ring, visit www.planetenjeanious.com .

1 comment: