Lane Bryant

Thursday, April 24, 2014

School Daze

The other day I gave you a little teaser on Instagram about this #OOTD post. I scored a new sweater from the Banana Republic clearance section the other day and have been dying to wear it. I decided to channel my former grade school days and create a preppy look. I paired my new sweater with a simple white button down shirt from Talbot's and my navy ASOS skater skirt. 




To keep things interesting, I added my Banana Republic statement necklace from last summer and my FAVE new "Leisure" clutch from Just Fab. Rounding out the look I added my new flat sandals from Target and my ZeroUV aviators. I kept the makeup simple and opted only for foundation, light blush and a color pop green eyeliner.  
 

What do you think? I really love the simplicity of this look and it's one that can be worn to work, out to lunch with the girls or on a stroll in the park. I've got to jet, because I don't want to be late for class, lol!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Yellow is my fav color! You always look fab and wear the cutest neck pieces!!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, love that skirt

    ReplyDelete