Lane Bryant

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two-Way Tuesday

Today I was feeling super girly and carefree. Given my jovial, upbeat mood, I decided to "Two-Way Tuesday" my ASOS Curve Skater Dress. Now, this dress is no longer available, but there are several cute styles currently online that will yield the desired effect. I had a meeting this morning, so I started my day wearing nude peep toe Jessica Simpson pumps and the lia sophia Tudor (short) & Classique (long) necklaces. I also added my lia sophia For You, by Debbie bangles & Amour pinky ring.




Now for the switch... I decided to lose the shoes and necklaces and add my #StyleSteal $9 jean jacket from Wal-Mart, Forever21 Sunglasses, Stella & Dot Lenoa necklace and Heiress hoops and ballet flats from Wal-Mart (not pictured). With my $9 basket from target, my outfit was complete and I was ready for my afternoon picnic.




Thanks for stopping by for a little Two-Way Tuesday inspiration!

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment