Lane Bryant

Monday, May 7, 2012

Adventures in Charlotte (Part 1)

This weekend I got to take a much needed mini vacation. Instead of hopping on a flight to some FAB location, I decided to take a road trip to Charlotte, NC. with my mom. First of all, it took more than 3.5 hours to get there from Atlanta, in spite of what everyone told me. I really didn't know what to expect when I got there, but I was pleasantly surprised. My hotel was about 20 minutes north of Charlotte in a city called Concord.
 
The highlight of Concord for me was the Concord Mills Outlet mall . Now, we have Discover Mills here in Atlanta, but I never go to it. Thankfully I took a chance on this one because I was able to score an AWESOME maxi dress and scarf at Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th outlet and some super hot neon, strappy sandals from Off Broadway shoes. After spending most of the day Friday scouring the outlets, I had a great dinner with my mom at the hotel and I actually turned in early.




Fast forward to Saturday... In the AM, I got together with about 40 fellow Lia Sophia Advisors for a very informative and re energizing Division Rally. I learned lots of great tips from the experts and also scored some fabulous SWAG that I will be giving away really soon! After doing a little bit of work, it was time to play. Of course it was Cinco de Mayo, so I had to partake in the celebration and what better place to do so than at Charlotte's version of Atlanta's uber trendy Atlantic Station called The Metropolitan.
Me & Lia Sophia Zone Manager Andrea Schneider





I had a blast at the Metropolitan, eating, partying and checking out some local boutiques. Stop by tomorrow to see what I discovered and what piece of my swag I will be giving away!

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.

2 comments:

  1. I loveeee those shoes!!! Yeah Concord Mills trips are awesome! I am from NC and went to school in Charlotte and lived there for years. Although I like living in Atl better, Charlotte is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jazmine Jade! They were a total Style Steal! It's funny, since I live in Atlanta, I really would love to live in Charlotte. LOL! BTW, I love your blog! :-) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete