Lane Bryant

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two-Way Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!!!  I am not going to lie, but putting together a new Two-Way Tuesday look every week has been challenging, therefore I have decided to bring my friends and family in on it. My mom, State Farm Agent Katie Harris (shameless plug :-) ) is the original fashionista. I learned all of my great fashion sense from her. She has been featured before in my Style Star post, and she is such a good sport to join in on Two-Way Tuesdays. Today the look we will be showing you worn two different ways is my FAB Allen B. top(no longer available online) from JC Penney. I originally wore this shirt to the Wole' Designs fashion show with a purple bandage skirt from Forever 21 & hot pink & orange color block pumps by Guess.


Lola, me & Cassandra
I must tell you, my mom truly wore it better. Although she is almost 30 years my senior, her interpretation of my looks are always spot on and age appropriate. She is a great example that you can still be fashionable as you mature. She decided to pair the Allen B. shirt with white leggings, and her  lower heeled version of color block pumps which are purple, orange & hot pink by Nine West. I hope you enjoy our mother/daughter Two-Way Tuesday look!



My fabulous mom!


See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment