Lane Bryant

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Adventures in Charlotte (conclusion)

Hey Guys, Two Way Tuesday will be back next week. I had to finish telling you about what I discovered at the Metropolitan, Charlotte's version of Atlanta's very own Atlantic Station. After parking my car, I was in immediate search of a Cinco de Mayo margarita. Before making it to the street party, I stumbled upon an ultra luxe boutique called Lotus! With it's corner location, Lotus immediately draws you in with it's bright, festive windows and modern, minimalist interior. The lime green floor is the perfect foundation for all the fabulous clothes, handbags and jewelry. While browsing, Sales Associate Krista Hanline was kind enough to pose for me. Her updated vintage look was amazing and very much on trend.






Krista Hanline




After leaving Lotus, I had a blast partying outside of La Paz and listening to the most AWESOME band ever. Because it was so packed, I decided to dine at a local restaurant called Dressler's. I decided to sit outside to still enjoy the music, but I have to tell you, this restaurant is AMAZING! I had an awesome waiter named Josh who helped me settle on a top shelf margarita and some of his personal faves from the menu. My crew and I loved the Thai Crispy Calamari & the Low Country Crab Dip as our appetizers and our entrees were amazing, but the highlight of the dinner was Mom's Warm Apple Cake for dessert. This cake was like apple pie in the form of a pound cake, totally life changing.





(Photo courtesy of Dressler's FB Page)


After such a wonderful meal, we had to walk it off, so while doing so, I stumbled upon another FAB store called Lipp Boutique. This store was super cute. Lots of on trend fashion and fun accessories full of vibrant colors. Leah was so kind to show me around and also help my mom decide on a fun orange fedora. The best part about Lipp is the "Red Carpet Runway" that runs down the middle of the store. So if you are looking to get a new look and then strut your stuff on the red carpet, be sure to include Lipp Boutique on your Charlotte itinerary.





Leah & Me


All in all, Charlotte is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta. Think of it as being Atlanta without the traffic and the recession! I could totally see myself going there at least once a month and I encourage all of my readers to check it out! Be sure to also visit the Metropolitan and all of the fun locations I discovered. You won't be disappointed. Oh yeah, I will tell you about the give-a-way tomorrow!

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog I had to follow. Please follow me as well. Cant wait to see more!

    cajunskittles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete