Lane Bryant

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Something Old, Something New Day 4






It's Thursday and this is Day 4 of my Something Old, Something New Challenge. Have you guys been enjoying my looks? It's really interesting how one new piece can breath life into old clothes. For today's look I decided to switch things up a bit. All of the looks thus far have been relatively dressy, so I wanted to give you a casual look.

I styled my Fashion to Figure peplum with FTF Released Hem jeans and to edge things up a bit, I added my fave FTF faux leather jacket from last year. To round out my look, I added my studded Shoe Dazzle sneakers and my favorite Cayetano Legacy necklace for a pop! Because I am hitting the road with this look, my outfit wouldn't be complete w/out my staple Henri Bendel wheelie and West 57th Satchel. I'm also blocking out my haters w/ FTF Sunnies.

Tomorrow will be the last day of looks w/ this fabulous peplum and then I'll round up the week on Saturday. What would you like to see me take on next? I'd love to know your thoughts. Until next time...

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.


No comments:

Post a Comment