Lane Bryant

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Something Old, Something New

Happy Spring! As I was cleaning out my closet the other day, I found so many fun pieces that I had completely forgotten about. If you have been following me for a while, you already know that my style is a mix of classic pieces with a sprinkle of the season's must haves. The foundation to a great wardrobe is having those basics and being able to mix new, trendy pieces in with it.

While I was taking a look at all the pieces I found, I decided to challenge myself to mix some of my new items in with some of my old items and see how many looks I could come up with. Surprisingly, I was able to create 5 different looks by mixing old pieces from my closest with a new shirt I bought from Fashion to Figure. Hence the name "Something Old, Something New. Throughout the week I will be sharing these looks with you and hoping to inspire you with how to maximize your wardrobe and incorporate some new pieces, too!


The Secret Gardens Peplum is my inspiration for this week of looks! Stay tuned...

xo-

<3 Parker S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment