Lane Bryant

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Something Old, Something New Day 2







Happy Tuesday! Today is all about color. I absolutely adore these fabulous chartreuse Lane Bryant pants. Believe it or not they are at least 3 years old. As soon as I ran across them in my closet, I knew they would be the perfect color pop for my Fashion to Figure Peplum. One thing a lot of people don't realize is that brights and neons are neutrals and can be style a variety of ways.

To round out my look, I had to pull out an oldie but goodie handbag that was a gift from my friends at Gregory Sylvia. I also added a fun pair of floral pumps I got last spring form Shoe Dazzle and added a fun statement necklace from Banana Republic. If you shop purposefully and take care of your pieces,  you will be surprised how many years of wear you actually get out of them. Invest in great accessories and quality basics and you will always be ready for anything life throws you way!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's look.  I'm rocking one of my fave old, custom pieces for a look that's a little be country and a whole lot of glam!

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.

1 comment: