Lane Bryant

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Something Old, Something New Day 3







Happy Hump Day! We are halfway through the week and officially at Day 3 of my Something Old, Something New challenge. One thing you may not know about me is that I spent almost all of my summers with my grandparents in the country. Because there was no cable, my days were spent running around outside barefoot in the grass and playing on acres of my families land w/ my cousins. The setting of this shoot reminded me so much of my childhood and is the little bit of country I promised you in yesterday's post.

When I was thinking of ways to style my Fashion to Figure peplum, I knew that my FAVORITE Shang Coleman Original skirt had to enter the equation. Whenever I put it on, I feel so pretty and so free. The neutral color of it pairs perfectly with the shirt, and I pulled the hydrangeas off of my desk for an extra layer of flavor. My gold Michael Kors watch and Kendra Scott ring round out my country glam look.

No matter what size you are or how old you are, you should always let your inner beauty shine through. I encourage all of you to be bold, be courageous and most of all, "Make the World Your Personal Runway"!

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment