Lane Bryant

Friday, April 1, 2016

Something Old, Something New Day 5






It's Friday and the official finale of my first ever Something Old, Something New Challenge. If this is your first time visiting, I challenged myself to create 5 days of outfits w/ old things from my closet and my new Fashion to Figure Secret Gardens Peplum. Today's ensemble is hands down my favorite look of the week. Although it's a little dressy, I could imagine wearing this to a wedding, on date night or even to a fabulous brunch.

For this finale look, I paired my FTF Peplum w/ another amazing Shang Coleman Original striped, custom mermaid skirt. Even though the skirt is striped, it's DENIM! Denim, to me, is automatically a neutral, no matter the shade. I think it's the perfect, interesting pop that doesn't take away from the top.

To round out the look, I chose some to my favorite accessories. Normally I wouldn't wear a longer statement necklace and a belt, but in this case wanted to create more definition at the waist. To add another layer of fun, I paired the look w/ my FAVORITE Henri Bendel bag form last summer and strappy, Lane Bryant sandals.

What do you think? Thank you so much for those of you who have supported me on social media this week w/ your positive comments. This week, has been really amazing for me. I feel like I'm back to my old self and can't wait to offer you more style inspirations w/ ootd posts and info about some of my favorite brands. If you missed any of the looks this week, I'll be rounding up everything tomorrow!

Make the world your personal runway!

<3 Parker S.

3 comments:

  1. Liked your all outfits especially matching combinations ... peplum combined by vertical lines skirts too look thin ... and matched by ladies bags too as someone get attention distracted towards bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Designer Lehenga Choli

    ReplyDelete