Lane Bryant

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two-Way Tuesday: Parker meets Olivia

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far. Of course I'm ready for Friday! Anyway, I wanted to give you a quick Two-Way Tuesday post. A couple of weeks ago, while trolling Instagram, I ran across an adorable look posted by my Aussie buddy Olivia Miles of Wait Until The Sunset. Upon a closer inspection I realized she was wearing a fun, floral skirt from ASOS (no longer available) that I rocked earlier this summer. The way she styled was so cute, I had to share it with you guys.

In my opinion, she totally rocked it better than me. Of course the day I wore it I had been out on the blazing hot streets of New York and looked like a bit of a train wreck after having walked around all day by the time I took this picture. I styled the skirt with my #RepeatOffender denim shirt from JCP, Cayetano Legacy necklace, H&M fedora and #RepeatOffender oversized Alter Ego Clutch.


Liv, on the other hand, took this skirt to the next level. She told and amazing #ColorStory and created some awesome #PatternPlay by pairing our skirt with a black and white Ikat print top and teal blazer from Forever 21. I also love the way she winterized this spring skirt by adding the black tights, but still kept her look carefree by wearing some Crocs sneakers! 



So, what do you think? One skirt styled two ways! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and this American/Australian Two-Way Tuesday post was inspiring! 

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking great ladies!! love both looks..very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving both Looks!! I think both looks are amazing and very well coordinated!!!

    ReplyDelete