Lane Bryant

Friday, September 27, 2013

Parker x Indique

Hey Guys! If you have been following me on Instagram over the past few days, you may have noticed that I am sporting a new do. I'm proud to announce that I have joined the ranks of my fellow bloggers Gabi Gregg, Marie Denee, Trina Small & Eboni Ifi to be one the latest sporting Indique!

Indique gracioulsy gifted me with some fabulous tubes of Pure Wavy hair.  I am beyond excited and am already loving my look. It's been less than a week and I have only worn it wavy or wand curled, but as the weeks progress, I definitely plan on creating different looks with my hair.  Stay tuned for a super fun vlog that I hope to release at the end of the month showing my many Indique looks.

Until then, here are a few of my faves thus far. For more information on Indique Hair visit www.indiquehair.com . Follow my Indique Adventures with the hashtag #PureParker.

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.








1 comment: