Lane Bryant

Friday, August 30, 2013

Repeat Offender: JCP Chambray Shirt

You already guessed, it's time for another riveting edition of  "Repeat Offender". If you are new to Everyday Runway, a couple of months back, I saw that I was committing a fashion faux pas by excessively carrying a particular clutch. As I stated before, it would be all good if the majority of my life wasn't documented in photos. However, I have embraced my "Repeat Offender" status and wear it like a badge of honor!

Today I have to highlight my excessive abuse of my sleeveless JCP chambray shirt. I really think I wear this shirt at least once a week. With it's metal buttons and soft, worn feel, it's great to wear on it's own or as an awesome layering piece.  Ironically, as I am writing this blog post, I have to point out that I am actually wearing the culprit in question, lol! I love this shirt so much, I wish I would have bought 2 of them, because clearly at the rate I am wearing this shirt it won't last.



Repeat Offending in progress today!

Don't worry, I will not subject you to seeing me in this shirt for much longer as I am going to officially retire this shirt for the season (maybe).  I have thankfully found a new fall/winter replacement at JCP :-).



I'm sure this will make the repeat offender list soon!


I hope this post gives you a good laugh and also show you the versatility of my chambray shirt. Stay tuned for the next edition of Repeat Offender. You never know what I'll abuse next!


xoxo-

<3 Parker  
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment