Lane Bryant

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two-Way Tuesday: Tiffany meets Parker

I had the pleasure of meeting fabulous fashion blogger Tiffany Olson of Tiffany Style earlier this year. I was immediately drawn to her because she had amazing style and she also exuded an air of mystique. She made me wonder, “Who is this girl? Is she a famous socialite? Is she a celebrity stylist?”  Her uncanny ability of mixing high end pieces with budget finds intrigued me even more, so of course I had to meet her.

If I had to describe her style, I would say she's a genteel Sea Island Southern Belle meets the Upper Eastside. The effortlessness of her style and the simplicity in the way she puts her looks together is what makes her style so inspiring. Recently Tiffany posted a picture of herself in Vegas rocking a fabulous black and white top and a printed pair of shorts. I loved this outfit as soon as I saw it and knew I had to give it a "Parker Style" Remix.
Photo Courtesy of www.tiffanystyleblog.com
I recently scored an amazing skirt via Gwynnie Bee and had been grappling with how to style it. Of course there were the obvious options like adding a coordinating shirt and some awesome jewelry, but what could make it stand out? As soon as I saw Tiffany’s look, I immediately knew I had to incorporate my new black and white Talbot’s jacket to give it that pop!


On moi: Sunnies #Prada - Skirt #GwynnieBee - Watch #MichaelKors - Bag #JustFab - Jacket #Talbots - Top #JCPenney
So, what do you think? I know it's not my typical Two-Way Tuesday post, but I wanted to show you that even if you are plus sized, you can still dress like your straight size friends. Find what works for you and "Make the world your personal runway!"
See you on the front row-
<3 Parker S.

Necklace #CayetanoLegacy 

Sandals #KmartFashion

1 comment: