Lane Bryant

Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Jeans


The past couple of days here in Atlanta have been amazing! Spring like temperatures and bright sunny days, have been the perfect opportunity for me to start embracing one of my favorite spring trends…colored denim. Now of course colored denim regained popularity this past fall and winter, but spring will showcase a new variety.

From red, to cobalt blue, to pastels and everything in between, there is a pair of colored jeans for everyone. I personally have red, cobalt blue and green, so far. Below are some of my favorite brands, and because I’m curvy, there is something there for my full fashionista’s.  Before you grab a boring pair of blue jeans from your closet, set your sights on something a little brighter!

"Make the world your personal runway!"

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment