Lane Bryant

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flower Power

Today I was feeling exceptionally "springy". Maybe it's the 5 straight days of sunshine and 80 degree weather, or maybe I just inhaled too much pollen in the air, but whatever the reason I wanted to add a touch of floral to my look. Typically I would stay away from a floral print anything, but it's seemingly all the rage right now. While I was at J.C. Penney yesterday to pick up a pair of cobalt blue jeans I had been spying, I stumbled upon a STYLE STEAL! Now, I must admit, my floral A.N.A. blouse didn't look like much on the hanger, but the print was so intriguing. Earlier that day I just received the Purple Bandage Skirt (only black & red available) I was wearing from Forever21.com and prior to going to Penney's, I scored my FAB turquoise sandals & clutch (not available online) from Target. When I got home I raided my closet and added some gorgeous new lia sophia jewelry , and finally pulled everything together with non other than an eloquii orange skinny belt! I'm so glad I took a chance on a random floral print top!

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment