Lane Bryant

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Girlz Inc...

Curvy girls, get ready for summer! Last night I had the opportunity to see fabulous fatshionita's working their dangerous curves on the runway for Big Girlz Inc. at the Summer 2012 Beach Bling fashion show. Wendy Striggles, Designer and Owner of BGI, put on a show that I will never forget. The upbeat tempo, coupled with the fierce full figured models were the perfect platform for her summer collection. From bold prints to vibrant solids, the BGI Spring and Summer Collection was elegantly executed. I love the way Wendy had something for everyone. The way she played with silhouettes and hemlines, left everyone wanting more and completely captivated the audience. The collection exuded the regalness of an ancient Egyptian Queen, meeting the effortless sophistication of a modern day woman. I was completely blown away and I can't wait to snag several pieces from the collection. Check out some of my faves from the show and while you're at it, "LIKE" BGI on Facebook...

"Make the world your personal runway!"

-Parker S. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment