Lane Bryant

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Orange Crush

As you can see from my last post, I am all about color this season. I have recently become obsessed with colored blazers. I have been picking them up from Eloquii, Forever21+ and most recently and surprisingly J.C. Penney! While popping into Sephora at J.C. Penney to pick up some new lip gloss, a FABULOUS orange blazer caught my eye. I could not believe this effortlessly chic, fashion forward blazer was in J.C. Penney. Ladies and gents, this is not your grandmothers J.C. Penney. The Worthington Collection which is who my blazer is by, is made for the modern working woman. In addition to Worthington, there are a host of other brands, which I will elaborate about in a future post, that are absolutely amazing. As I said, you can score my Cyber Orange Worthington Collarless Twill Jacket at J.C. Penney this month for $40, Purple Dress (sorry it photographed blue) is a $12.99 Style Steal from Ross, Green Patent Skinny belt from Eloquii, Coral Blake Pumps from Sole Society (click the link to join), Watch Michael Kors, Ring and Bracelets Lia Sophia, earrings Stella & Dot, and my bag is Fall and Winter 2011 Chico's. Don't be afraid to experiment with color. Try to incorporate a wow piece in your look. Until next time...

"Make the world your personal runway"

Parker S. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment