Lane Bryant

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Two-Way Tuesday: Black & White

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start! The weather has been so funky here in Georgia. I swear we get all 4 seasons in one week. With the weather being so erratic, you don' t know if you should store your winter clothes or bring out your summer ones. For this Two-Way Tuesday I decided to do a little bit of both. Back in January, I originally rocked my cream Banana Republic sweater with sequined elbow patches in my Neshanta meets Parker #parkerstyle remix post. This look was all about layering, because Neshanta is the master at it.



Let's fast forward to today. Because it is March, and in my mind that means spring (even thought it's 37 degrees outside), I decided to give this winter sweater a spring remix.  I was feeling a little Audrey Hepburn today so I decided to channel my inner Holly Golightly for this look. I paired black ANA ponte pants from JCP with a black button down shirt from Talbot's and topped it off with my sweater. To kick it up a notch, I added my black and white ballet flats from Target and go-to Cayetano legacy Anna necklace.  I also through in my new Just Fab bag for good measure ! 







So, what do you think? It only takes a few modifications to turn your winter faves into great transitional pieces. I hope you enjoyed this Two-Way Tuesday post and it inspires you to remix your winter wardrobe! 


See you on the front row! 

<3 Parker S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment