Lane Bryant

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#OOTD: Black, White & Isabel Toledo

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through the week, how is it going so far? Mine has been pretty good. I meant to post this yesterday, but the day got away from me. If you follow me on Instagram then you may remember the "photoshoot shenanigans" teaser I hit you with yesterday. 



Today I wanted to give you the 411 on this fun ensemble. Even though spring officially starts tomorrow, the weather is still a little on the cold side. I have been finding it challenging to incorporate spring things with my winter clothes. Yesterday I decided to keep it simple. I paired my basic ponte knit ANA pants from JCP with a crisp white shirt from Talbot's. These 2 are definitely wardrobe staples because they are season-less and can be worn year round. Because it was cold, I added my faux leather Ashley Stewart Peplum. To round out this look, I wanted to celebrate the launch of the Isabel Toledo x Lane Bryant Collection and rocked my gifted bag from the holidays and newly gifted scarf. Even though I won't be able to make the NYC show tomorrow, I'll definitely be viewing it online. I then finished off the look with my fave Target ballet flats.









What do you think?!?! Hopefully tomorrow, spring weather will show up with the first day of spring and I can inspire you with some brighter colors. I hope you like this look and it helps you to remix somethings in your wardrobe. If you have the basics in your closet, you can pull always out a fab look by amping up your accessories. 


See you on the front row!


<3 Parker S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment