Lane Bryant

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Jibri Spring '14

Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. As I told you yesterday, I will be searching for spring fashion inspirations throughout the weekend. I decided to get things started with the latest collection from Jibri. Instagram was on fire yesterday when designer Jasmine Elder, casually dropped this little piece of hotness on her page.

Rae Crop Blouse

The social media firestorm that ensued after seeing this look was epic! I think I fainted for about 5 seconds and then came back to life and immediately started stalking the collection. If you think this look is AMAZING, just wait until you see the rest of the pieces. The one thing that I love about Jasmine is that she always manages to make the most simple silhouettes absolutely breathtaking! When you are wearing Jibri, less is more. You don't have to add a whole lot of extra because the clothes speak for themselves! Take a look at my faves from the collection and be sure to check out the rest of her looks online

Happy Shopping! 


<3 Parker S. 



High Waist Polka Dot Maxi Skirt

Pencil Fit Sleeveless Maxi Dress


Hot Pink High Waist Pleated Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment