Lane Bryant

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Seeing Stripes

A couple of weeks ago I went on a #bendelbender while attending a VIP shopping party at Henri Bendel Lenox Square. Known for its signature brown and white stripes, Henri Bendel has been a haven of hauteness for society's elite for more than 100 years. Of course I have been a Bendel fanatic for the past 12 years and jumped at the opportunity to sip and shop when the occasion presented itself.

Whenever you enter a Henri Bendel store, it's like stepping into a fantasy world of fashion and fun. For me, it's sensory overload; I don't know what to look at first. Thankfully our beverage attendant Cleveland Cutting was on hand with some delicious champagne and great conversation.

Cleveland Cutting

As I sipped and shopped, I really took my time to browse and check out the latest #bendelbaubles. As always the iconic brown and white stripes primarily dominated the collection but had vibrant neon accents. I was also interested to see that brown and white dots were slowly creeping on the seen. My new #bendelbff Jeffery showed me their edition of the Native Union Pop Phone, dawning the brown and white dots and of course I had to have it!

Sales Manager Jeffery Vallier & Moi

And with a new Pop Phone came a new iPhone case and several other pretty Bendel things. I mean seriously, when Henri Bendel has a sale, you must take advantage!!! The first 100 shoppers also got rewarded with a signature strip iPhone case. So now I have a spare! All in all I had an amazing time feeding my Bendel addiction and highly recommend you go out and explore Henri Bendel. If you don't have a store near you, check them out online at www.henribendel.com.

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.


#fab Henri Bendel Customer Sarah Dumas








No comments:

Post a Comment