Lane Bryant

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Day In St. Tropez

Summer is just around the corner. Wouldn't you love to spend a week in the South of France?!? In honor of their new St. Tropez inspired collection, my friends at Henri Bendel are partnering with Kensington Tours and giving away a fabulous trip two St. Tropez & Nice. Through May 18th, enter to win this luxurious getaway. In addition to the trip, the grand prize winner also receives a $500 Henri Bendel gift card and Henri Bendel Travel accessories! How amazing is that?!?!



Because I've already won in my own mind (lol) , I already know what I would wear my first day there. I would rock my white JCP jeans & Ikat shirt (last year) and my gold glitter Kate Spade for Keds sneakers (holiday 2013). To keep my look St. Tropez chic, amping up the accessories is essential. I would definitely rock my new Miss Bendel Plus Barrel bag & Voyager Statement Necklace both c/o Henri Bendel. To round out the look I would add my Fashion to Figure straw fedora & sunglasses.








What do you think? To me this look totally screams summer chic. If you haven't seen the latest collection from Henri Bendel, be sure to stop in your local store or check them out online. I hope to see you on the beaches of St. Tropez! 

xoxo-

<3 Parker S. 



No comments:

Post a Comment