Lane Bryant

Friday, November 8, 2013

Style Me Friday

Happy Friday! I am so glad it's the official start to the weekend! I am really loving this crisp, fall weather and what it is doing for my wardrobe. For the first time I decided to participate in fellow blogger, Eboni Ife' of The Fashionista Next Door 's, Style Me Friday challenge. The item to style around this week was leather pants. 

Eboni's look was inspired by Olivia Polermo

After seeing a pic Eboni posted on Instagram earlier this week of the green Just Fab Luxe shoes we both have next to a leopard scarf, I was immediately inspired to create a look around my new leopard & faux leather leggings from Twelve 24 Boutique. When these leggings came in to the boutique I was super excited and knew I had to have them. Of course they all sold out before I could get mine, but thankfully Angela & Melanie reordered them and I was able to get a pair. 



 One thing a lot of people don't realize is that leopard print is a neutral if styled properly. It works with pretty much any color and if you're really creative it makes for some amazing #PatternPlay. For today's #StyleMeFriday look, I decided to keep it relatively simple, for me anyway :). I paired my leopard leggings with a crisp, white shirt from Talbot's. To ward off the cold, I topped off my look with my new Iman Global Chic Blazer Capelet & added a color pop with my green JustFab Luxe shoes & Banana Republic necklace & ring. To round out the look, I decided to carry my new Isabel & Ruben Toledo x Lane Bryant tote I was gifted from Paul Wilmot Communications on behalf of Lane Bryant. 








What do you think? I hope you enjoyed my spin on things & this look inspires you to go forth, be fashionable & make the world your personal runway! 

See you on the front row! 

<3 Parker S. 




No comments:

Post a Comment