Lane Bryant

Thursday, October 3, 2013

#ScandalDriven

Scandal is back and I couldn't be more stoked!  The season opener definitely didn't disappoint, and I can't wait to see next week's episode. Besides delivering some epic quotes like "I am the hell and the high water", "I am never out of options", and "Are we gladiators or are we bitches?", the best part about the season opener for me actually had nothing to do with the show at all.

With some very clever product placement, Mercedes Benz totally peaked my interest by dangling a little nugget which immediately sent me to Google to find out more. I mean seriously, I am literally about to miss what was happening on Scandal to take a look at a car! The little gem that grabbed my attention was the super sleek, and by Mercedes standard, super affordable 2014 Mercedes CLA250.  This baby has definitely given me a case of new car fever! 



From what I've learned so far, the new Mercedes CLA250 is for all intents and purposes, a very well executed piece of affordable luxury. With a starting price of $29,900, this car is equipped with all of the luxury of it's predecessors and then some! Take a look at video brochure below. I'll let you know what I think when I take it for a spin tomorrow! 

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment