Lane Bryant

Sunday, July 22, 2012

#cbtour Glow Edition

Yesterday I jumped on the bus for the Chic Boutique Tour Summer "Glow" Edition. The meet up spot/first tour stop this time was one of my FAVE Atl spots, BouChic Boutique & Lounge. As always I was early, but this time it actually came in handy. I was able to help Rosalynn, founder of the Chic Boutique Tour out when she was in a crunch. I immediately jumped into action and went from tour guest to honorary "Check-in Diva Extraordinaire".  After successfully completing my check-in duties I was able to grab some pics of some of my blogger besties before boarding the bus. 
Moi looking FAB in ASOS Curve

@rosalynnwilson, @twostylishkays, @ohnikka, @iamfashionweak, @virtuousstyls (clockwise wise from top left)

Tour Bus Beauties
Our second stop on the tour was a FAB little boutique called House of Couture. I can't believe that I have missed this little gem hiding in downtown Atlanta. It's eclectic, trendy and quirky style make it a great haven for anyone looking for unique pieces. House of Couture also carries a great selection of designs by local vendors, one of which I was fortunate enough to meet yesterday. I also scored a FAB heather lavender swing dress that is both comfy and cute. I'm sure it will show up in a future post. 
FAB Finds at House of Couture
Next up was an AMAZING lunch at Lenox Square Grill. Normally on the tour we have a FAB boxed or catered lunch on the bus, but this time it was very refreshing to actually be able to sit down with 50 of your best girlfriends and have lunch on the patio at one of Atlanta's best malls. The buffet style lunch included a variety of club sandwich choices, a build your own salad station and a southern summer staple, fried green tomatoes. I loved this new component of the tour and hope we can do it again on the next one. 
Lunching Ladies at Lenox Square Grill


After filling our bellies we posed for a few pics and jetted down the street to Plush, "The pretty little purple boutique". Plush actually started in Castleberry Hills as a size 14-up store and has now relocated to Chamblee and offers sizes 4-24. Wendy & her hubby make a great team and run this FAB boutique together. Ladies on the tour scored some amazing clothes as well as accessories. 

Playful at Plush Boutique
Upon leaving Plush, we boarded the bus and headed for Sole Shoes & Accessories in Atlantic Station. Sole has been around for the last 10 years and is the go to spot for all of my Midtown Mavens & Buckhead Betties. Conveniently located within a few steps of Twelve Hotel, the shoes and clothes in this spot are TDF. Although there wasn't any clothing for the curvy girls, their wide variety of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, more than made up for that. The Sole Divas were also kind enough to give us complimentary champagne and cupcakes. 
Sassy Sole Sisters at Sole Atlanta
Finally we ended just where we started, BouChic Boutique. When we arrived back, Karen, one of the owners of Cayetano Legacy Jewelry was on the scene. Cayetano is hosting a traveling trunk show in BouChic until August 5th. The jewelry pieces are beyond amazing and I was fortunate enough to score an amazing necklace. Stay tuned for more on this FAB brand. 
Crazy for Cayetano Legacy Collection
After snapping a few photos and saying my farewells, I can't help think of how fortunate I am to have spent the day with an amazing group of women. In the words of Rosalynn, I challenge all of you to "Be Courageous, Humble, Independent and Classy; Be CHIC!" 

"See you on the front row!"

<3 Parker S. 

3 comments:

  1. Girl!!!! What a day!!! Good post and pics!! I love the Chic Boutique tour!!! I can't wait for the next one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun times! I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Legacy Collection and the saying "Be Courageous, Humble, Independent and Classy; Be CHIC!"

    -Tisa
    http://mochatographer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete