Lane Bryant

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Brunch at Bendel

Hey Babes! How's it been going? If you have been following me on Instagram, you already know I have been all over the place. From Puerto Rico, to NYC to the Dominican Republic and back! I have had a blast and will definitely catch you up with my adventures, but I have also had some amazing opportunities along the way. One opportunity is exciting and always fun. I have been invited back to Henri Bendel Lenox Square to host another sip & shop!!!! This is my 3rd year and I couldn't be more pleased. This year's event will be really fun as I am hosting a Saturday Brunch at Bendel!! Join me for Mimosas, sweets and the latest and greatest from Henri Bendel! All of the deets are below and I can't wait to see you there! Grab you tickets here

xoxo-

Parker S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment