Lane Bryant

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Shop Small: Winter Accessories

Since the weather has been so cold here in Georgia the last couple of days, I thought I would kick off my shop small series with 2 of my fave finds this season. First up is a fabulous little brand I found completely by chance called Feeling Moody. While checking out one of my friends' instagram posts, I accidentally clicked on the FoursSquare location tag. When the tag pulled up, a whole stream of pictures popped up and I saw a very fashionable brown girl. Well of course I had to click on her picture and up popped Sarita Moody, a knit accessories designer.



I immediately clicked over to her website was was blown away by what I found. On her page were the most amazing, hand kitted scarves and neck cowls. What I found most appealing was the scale of the Mega Scarf. Being close to 8 feet long the styling possibilities were endless. Because I am plus sized and somewhat tall, most scarves simply aren't long enough to create an interesting aesthetic. I immediately ordered the oatmeal colored one and patiently waited for it to arrive.
Designer, Sarita Moody

How cute is the packaging?!?!?

All bundled up...
Photos via Feeling Moody

Aren't her pieces AMAZING! Finding Sarita's designs proves the power of social media. If it weren't for a slip of the finger, I would have never found out about this creative soul form St. Louis! Stay tuned for more of my fave small business finds over the coming weeks!

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment