Lane Bryant

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Hey Guys, today is my 31st birthday! 1 year ago I launched the logo for Everyday Runway and 8 months ago I launched EverydayRunway.co. It's so amazing to see how far I have come. I would not be where I am today without all of you.  Thanks so much for all of your support and well wishes! I am so humbled to have such amazing family, friends and followers!  All of you mean so much to me and I am so grateful to be able to live my dreams. This is only the beginning and I am so excited about what's to come.  Stay encouraged, keep dreaming and most of all, "Make the world your personal runway"!


See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.



Thrifted Jacket, H&M Dress, Kenar Handbag, Target Sunglasses, Nine West Shoes


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go shopping in your closet! Happy Birthday, shug! smooches

    ReplyDelete