Lane Bryant

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lane Collection

Hey Guys! How is your week going? Things have been going really well for me.  Earlier this week I received a surprise in the mail from Lane Bryant! This package came at the perfect time. Inside were a few new pieces from the Lane Collection that will hit stores next month. 

If you aren't in the know, the Lane Collection at Lane Bryant is a higher end line associated with the brand. The line is only offered in select stores and online. The pieces are in a variety of sumptuous fabrics and the styles are limited due to it's exclusivity.


With the temp being a balmy 74 degrees on Tuesday, I immediately broke out 2 of the new pieces to wear; a fabulous pair of white skinny jeans and a light tan racerback tank. Because I did wear this look to work, I added a jean jacket over the top because the back of the shirt is completely sheer. To round out my look, I had to break out my new Henri Bendel tote & sandals





I hope this look gives you a little spring inspiration. The jeans & top featured aren't currently available but will hit stores and the website next month. The jeans will retail for $88 (item 1018541) & the top for $58 (item 1015201). Spring is just around the corner, so get ready! Stay tuned to see more new pieces from Lane Bryant coming later this week! Have a great day!

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment