Lane Bryant

Monday, March 5, 2012

Cold Snap!

I guess Mother Nature must be punishing me for enjoying the unseasonably warm weather too much. I was in full spring clothing mode when I woke up to 30 degree weather this morning. Well, when God gives you lemons, make lemonade or an ultra cute outfit incorporating the best of both seasons!

A staple in every girls wardrobe should be black tights and a fitted black turtleneck. They are the perfect pieces to pair with many of your spring and summer skirts and dresses to help you through these awkward weather transitions! Below check out my look. I have paired old and new pieces. My skirt is from the K-Mart LYS (love your style) Collection, Jacket is vintage Chico's, tights are Just My Size from Walgreen's, turtleneck Old Navy, and shoes Missoni for Target. My necklaces are the Lia Sophia Family Tree Necklace $48  and the Stella & Dot Lenoa Necklace $98

See you on the front row!

-Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment