Lane Bryant

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#PSPFIT

Hey Guys! How is your year going so far? Are you sticking with your resolutions? This year, I am continuing what I started last year, and that is to be more fit and continue to live a healthier lifestyle. I know the task of dieting and exercising may seem daunting, but trust me, getting your health in order is paramount to getting your life in order. 

This year I've teamed up with my girl CeCe Olisa, the original Plus Size Princess, to kick off the year with her #PSPFIT challenge. This Saturday, Cece, myself and several other bloggers will be kicking off the official launch of Lane Bryant's Livi Activewear at a store near you. It's the perfect time to learn more about the #PSPFIT challenge and pick yourself up some fabulous new workout gear!




I will be hosting at the Lane Bryant Town Center Mall store in Kennesaw, GA this Saturday from 2-4. In addition to learning how to be fit for life, there will be lots of fabulous giveaways too! Let this year  be the year you make a change in your life! For a complete listing of launch locations, click here. I can't wait to see you there!

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment