Lane Bryant

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year






Happy New Year!!! I rang in the new year close to home at my fave restaurant Gabe's Downtown. As I have gotten older, going to the biggest parties and getting caught up in all of the festivities just isn't that important to me. 2014 was filled with some of the best moments of my life, but also a lot of personal struggles. After looking back on it all, family & true friends are the things that mean the most to me. I am so grateful to have the support of my friends and family as I journey through this adventure called life. I am optimistic that this year will be AMAZING and that the best parts of 2014 will be the worst parts of 2015. 

Now that we've covered all of the mushy stuff, let's get to my outfit deets! My sequined mini & vest are both from Forever 21. Because the skirt was so short, I opted to cover up my top with a jersey turtleneck from Old Navy. Rounding out my look I rocked my FAVE JustFab Hadley pumps & an adorable and appropriate conversation bubble bag from Aldo!  What did you rock on NYE? Tag me on instagram with #EverydayRunway365NYE so I can see all of your fun looks!


See you on the front row!


<3 Parker S. 







3 comments: