Lane Bryant

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gregory Sylvia Handbags

BRAND ALERT!!! Ladies, a fabulous new handbag line has landed on the scene and you won't believe how amazing it is. Gregory Sylvia, named after husband/wife duo Gregory & Terri "Sylvia" Pope, is a line of luxury leather goods comprised primarily of handbags. I had the pleasure of meeting the dynamic duo a couple of weeks ago at an Atlanta media event.



Prior to the event I was gifted a gorgeous, purple Gregory Sylvia Davenport handbag. I'm going to be honest, when I first saw the bag online, I was a little skeptical as to what the quality of the bag would be. I pretty much have a PHD in handbags and there construction after having worked for a top luxury accessories brand for more than 10 years. Needless to say, I was completely blown away when I opened the box and saw the Davenport. 



I mean the sheer size of this bag is unbelievable!! In addition to being a great size, the bag is also very sturdy and well constructed. The Saffiano leather has a luxurious hand and offers durability for a woman on the go. I can fit the whole world and then some in this bag. It's so utterly AMAZING, I must have it in the other 2 colors.  Seriously, look at everything that I fit in this bag...



I would put the GS Davenport up against a mega popular designer bag that has a similar silhouette and the GS bag will win every time! I strongly encourage you to check out Gregory Sylvia. The prices are unbelievably affordable and the silhouettes are timeless. Don't sleep on this brand, it's like stealing a little slice of heaven.

Check out some of the other styles I checked out at their preview. Happy Shopping!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.









No comments:

Post a Comment