Lane Bryant

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

France Luxe Hair Accessories

Hey Guys! How's it going? I have been spread so thin lately that I feel like I have neglected you guys. After taking a little time for myself, I think I have finally gotten my head on straight. Thank you so much for sticking w/ me and finding your way back to Everyday Runway.

In celebration of getting my life together, I decided to kick things off with my latest obsession. If you follow me on Instagram then you have already heard me mention France Luxe Hair accessories. I have also mentioned them here on the blog in my Blaire meets Serena post where I rocked an amazing turban from them.


I first fell in love with this amazing brand at Lucky Fabb. Prior to meeting their amazing marketing crew, the scope of my hair accessories was some drugs store black hair elastics. Thank the heavens my eyes were opened and a new obsession was born. In the gifting suite at FABB I received an L. Erickson Grab & Go Pony Tube Set. I truly was blown away that the ponytail holder stayed in place all day. I mean literally did not move.

I was also gifted a $50 dollar store credit and a fun Enamel Bamboo Pony Cuff. I then won a $150 gift card in an Instagram contest they were sponsoring. Needless to say, I went a little wild. I had to order another pony tube set, the turban and some other amazing goodies. Probably one of my fave things from the haul was the L. Erickson Bedlah Beaded headband.  I rocked it last week for the first time and am still swooning over it.




Yes, that's a #SephoraSelfie !!! I was trying out a new lippy that I will tell you about later!
If you're wanting to step your hair accessory game up, I definitely recommend checking out France Luxe Hair Accessories. Additionally, be sure to check out their YouTube channel. They give you some amazing styling tips. I hope you have a blast discovering one of my fave new brands!

xoxo-


<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment