Lane Bryant

Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Peter Pilotto Style

As you all know, Peter Pilotto is the latest designer to collaborate with Target. Although non of the pieces officially came in plus sizes, I still ordered a couple of pieces online to put on my wall as inspiration. I can't wear the dress yet, but the long sleeved tee fit just fine and was the center piece of my outfit this past Sunday. If you follow me on Instragram then you have already seen this look, but for those of you who are new, here are all of the outfit deets!

I paired this printed perfection with my leather ASOS skater skirt. Because I really wanted the outfit to stand out both literally and metaphorically, I added my custom Lavender's Jungle tutu underneath it to give it some volume. Additionally, I added my black/gold plate belt from ASOS and a pop of color with my Cayetano Legacy necklace. To round out the look, I rocked my brand new Just Fab Jerilyne pumps with my Target clutch!









Although I love Peter Pilotto's vision of mixing patterns, sometimes it's just fun to keep things simple. I hope you enjoyed this #ootd post and found this look inspiring. Make the world your personal runway! 

See you on the front row! 

<3 Parker S. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow you look amazing and gorgeous. I love how you styled the top. CHIC!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the details as well! The statement necklace and clutch- FAB!
    InMyJoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete