Lane Bryant

Saturday, September 7, 2013

#OOTD Kate Spade NY

Hey guys! How is your weekend going? I have been busy cleaning out my closet which is no small feat. Anyway, I wanted to take a break and give you the deets on the outfit I wore last Saturday to #IndiqueAtlanta grand opening.

Whenever I'm going out during the day to an event, I want to look fun but still be comfortable. Lately, I have been on high heel strike and have found myself exploring fun flat alternatives. About a month ago, I scored the cutest Kate Spade for Keds shoes. Yes I said Keds as in Dirty Dancing, Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner, Keds.


If you follow me on Instagram or were at the opening you know I chose the black and yellow with the white apples! Of course I had to pair these fun kicks with my new Kate Spade "Far from the Tree Gia" clutch. To round out the look, I rocked my ASOS "Almost Famous" tee (my full tee is no longer available, but the tank is) and a custom Lavender's Jungle tutu courtesy of Twelve 24 Boutique. My look was so Carrie Bradshaw meets Grease set in 2013, lol! 

If you love my shoes or any others in the Kate Spade for Keds collection, don't sleep on them. These babies are limited edition and limited in quantity. I am already spying another pair from this group as well as an new pair I saw from their SS/14 collection. There is also a new version of my clutch coming out, too! Happy Shopping!


xoxo-

Parker S. 



Collage by @kiwithebeauty (@asos ring is no longer available)





3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!! Your outfit at the event was my favorite!!!

    www.boldstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit. I don't think you can have a bad time in that outfit, It just screams FUN! I'm totally with you on a strike from high heals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great as always!! I love the clutch..=)

    ReplyDelete