Lane Bryant

Monday, August 26, 2013

#LipsandHeels #ILoveIndique

You never forget your first love. You remember the day that you met, how you felt when you were with them and all of the fun times you experienced together. My love affair with Indique Hair extensions started about 5 years ago. Indique weave is hands down the best on the market. I have tried it all, but no other hair compares.   Like most relationships, we broke up for a little while because of money, but I recently rekindled my "old flame" while attending the Lips & Heels at the Indique Boutique in Chicago.



We worked together... 

We attended events together...

Three fabulous bloggers, Trina Smalls, Raijean Stroud, and Danyelle Little officially took over Indique Chicago for one of the most amazing events I attended all summer Just Fab, Valloh Apparel, Verizon Wireless and of host of other amazing brands sponsored awesome giveaways and gave us some even better swag.

Speaking of giveaways, I won the Jawbone Up from Verizon Wireless! I can't wait to share more info with you about it once I receive it. All in all it was an amazing event and I had a blast. Check out some of my fave moments from the event below! I am also stoked to tell you that Indique Atlanta opened this past Saturday and they will be having a Grand Opening Celebration this Saturday the 31st! You know I will be in the building! I hope to see you there!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.







Look at all this Indique AWESOMENESS! 

@babyshopa talking about the Valloh Apparel giveaway 



<3<3<3 The ladies of Chitown Star Connections! 

@thecubiclechic 

The #atl was definitely in the the building! @iamsadiddiy stopped by and my boobs attacked her! lol


Now that's a Super Selfie! 
A few of the things in our swag bags!!! 


Total hair crush!!! I WANT THIS INDIQUE LOOK!!!

Yeama by Mamasoe Skirt

Check out our footwork


My new boo @kimberlysowles

@StilettosAndDiaperBags



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for coming! It was great to connect with you during BlogHer! Great recap!

    ReplyDelete