Lane Bryant

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beauty Byte: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

I couldn't think of a better post for this "Hump Day" than to talk about the latest mascara from Too Faced Cosmetics. Appropriately named Better Thank Sex, I found out about this product while attending a holiday preview at Paul Wilmot Communications in NYC this summer. With promises to volumize your lashes 1,944% I definitely had to grab some!


At Paul Wilmot Press Preview

With an hourglass shaped brush inspired by a famous, blonde Hollywood bombshell (I'm guessing Marilyn of course), the Better Than Sex Mascara coats and curls each lash to perfection!  After scoring a tube from Sephora, I enlisted the help of my assistant Brooke to try it out. She is a self professed mascara junkie, so I couldn't think of a better person to give it a try. Below are the results! There was definitely visible lengthening and volume. It officially got Brooke's stamp of approval, which was good enough for me to recommend! Grab the Better Than Sex Mascara at www.toofaced.com or www.sephora.com. Happy Shopping!!!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.

Photo Courtesy of Sephora.com




No comments:

Post a Comment