Lane Bryant

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Two-Way Tuesday: ASOS Curve

"Hello, My name is Parker and I am an ASOS-aholic. I have been battling this addiction for the last 3 years and fortunately, I am only 1 week sober." Ok, so I know that was a little melodramatic, but it rings pretty true. I mean seriously, how could you not be addicted to getting fashion forward clothing direct from the UK in 2 days???  Don't get me wrong, I am an equal opportunity shopper, but ASOS is def in my top 10 favorite stores/brands and the subject of this two-way Tuesday post.

A couple of months ago, while covering the Atlanta's Next Best Finale, I donned a #StyleSteal that I scored from ASOS. Originally I styled my Red Swing Dress with a fabulous necklace (no longer available) and oversized clutch (1 is still available) that I scored from brand partners Twelve 24 Boutique I finished off the look by wearing my silver spiked Shoe Mint pumps.







Now for the switch... So, a couple of weeks ago I was feeling a little rocker, edgy chic!  Since it was a little cool this particular Saturday, I decided to shake things up. I decided to top my swing dress with my faux leather Forever 21 studded vest. I also added a chunky silver chain that I scored at Nordstrom a few years ago and finished things off with my spiked sneakers from Target. I know it's a shock to some of you guys, but I do actually have a couple of pair of sneaks in my repertoire! Granted they are more fashionable than functional, but whose keeping score?



 






I hope you liked my spin on things and this inspired you to shake things up in your wardrobe a little.

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S. 







3 comments:

  1. Parker, I LOVE YUR STYLE!!! Both of these looks are HOT! and I'm loving how you're showing the versatility of the dress. I really ASOS Curves but only purchased a few pieces. I need to check their website much more often. I'm loving the studded vest, both shoes and the clutch is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your accessories. They give the outfit great punctuation.

    ReplyDelete