Lane Bryant

Friday, May 3, 2013

#OOTD Day to Play

There's nothing I love more than taking an outfit from day to play. Because I live about 45 minutes outside of the city, I always need a change of clothes if I'm planning to go out. When I don't feel like dragging around a whole new outfit, I keep the base look and switch up the accessories. A couple of weeks ago, I received my polka dot ASOS peplum from Gwynnie Bee. Since today is casual Friday, I decided to pair it with my new denim jeggings c/o Lane Bryant, 1901 Maui driving shoes from Nordstrom (color no longer available) and a jute shopping tote from Marshall's.







Thankfully I was able to leave work early today. I decided to amp up my ensemble by just switching up the accessories. I added my FAVE yellow blazer from Talbot's (no longer available), mint green pumps from Sole Society, and my Henri Bendel laptop sleeve as an oversized clutch (no longer available). By changing up those elements, I transformed my cutesy casual look into city chic! I hope you're inspired to transform your look from day to play!







"Make the world your personal runway!"

xoxo-

Parker S <3

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! You look gorgeous!! Especially loving the neon jacket! x

    ReplyDelete