Lane Bryant

Thursday, June 1, 2017

#FTFSwim

Happy June! How has everyone been doing? I know it's been a while, but I'll catch you up on what my whereabouts a little later in an attempt to keep this post lighthearted. With summer being just around the corner, I thought I would kick off the month with you guys talking about the fabulous new swimwear collection from Fashion To Figure. The collection launched last month and it is 1000% fabulous! The day the collection hit the store, I was there to give them a try.


Of course I had already level 5 stalked the collection online and had determined these were the pieces I had to have.  After playing dress up for a bit, I decided on the Santa Maria Floral Bikini top with the  black bikini bottom. I also purchased the Santa Cruz Halter top with a coral bikini bottom. Both of the suits were perfect for my Dominican Republic trip, and boy did they make a splash (no pun intended).

Santa Cruz Halter


Santa Maria Floral Bikini Top

On a side note, the beach was absolutely beautiful and right on time. I really needed to time to decompress and process some major life events. Like I said, I'll share those things with you in due time. Back to suits... Obviously, I have very large breasts and the suits offered lots of support without feeling too constricting. I felt like the girls stayed in place nicely and the briefs fit true to size. They didn't feel to tight or cut into my skin. 






If you're looking for some great swimwear that won't break the bank, I definitely recommend checking out the new FTF Swim Collection. They have already added a few new pieces and of course they are already on the way to my house, lol! Happy Shopping!

xoxo-

Parker S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment