Lane Bryant

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Jibri Spring 2015

Good Morning Lovelies! I am up super early because I simply couldn't contain myself any longer. While skimming my emails at 4am this morning, I was pleased to find the latest lookbook from Atlanta Based clothing designer, Jasmine Elder, the brainchild behind Jibri. All I can say is WOW! 

Her Spring 2015 collection was inspired by the everyday woman and how she "wore her heritage". As Jasmine observed women in their natural settings/roles (bank, nail salon, grocery store, etc.), she was able to define who they were at the very core of their being. She "saw their skin, bone structure and poise", she "saw their past". 

Naturally, Jasmine's observations have translated into one of the most breathtaking Jibri collections of all time. She chose fabrics that had an ethnic, tribal feel to them and manipulated the patterns/textures to create a "glamorous blend of contemporary garments for the Goddess in us all".  I am completely blown away by how perfectly executed this collection is and I can't wait to own a few pieces. 

Without further ado, I present to you Jibri Spring 2015 which is available today at www. jibrionline.com. Be sure to follow Jasmine on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter @jibrionline! Happy spring and happy shopping!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S. 














No comments:

Post a Comment