Lane Bryant

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Two-Way Tuesday: Blair meets Serena

Last summer I scored an amazing jacket from the Iman Global Chic collection for HSN. I have told you about Iman's fab collection before, but this jacket for me was EVERYTHING!!! I didn't really know how I was going to style this jacket, but I knew I had to have it. The silhouette of it was very Chanel inspired which instantly made it a classic piece that could be styled a variety of ways.

I originally rocked this jacket back in December for an amazing Christmas Eve Dinner with my mom. I first paired it with my ASOS Curve peplum top and skirt. I was channeling my inner Blair Woldorf from Gossip Girl with my headband and lady like pumps for this look.






Now for the switch... Last Thursday at a #FAB fashion show at Neiman Marcus I decided to channel my inner Serena Vanderwoodsen. I paired my jacket with my black jumpsuit from Fashion to Figure and my brand new turban c/o France Luxe Couture hair accessories (take 30% off through 5/11 using the code 'THANKSMOM'). With the relaxed styling of the jumpsuit, that made the jacket take on a more casual feel. Unfortunately my jacket is no longer available. 



I would also like to note that this jacket fits so much better now than it did back in December. I can really tell the difference in my body since I have been working out. Which is your favorite look? Are you a Blair or Serena? I hope this inspires you to remix a statement piece from your closet!

xoxo-

<3 Parker S.


No comments:

Post a Comment